Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY HEART WILL GO ON!!!



I went to the concert with fellow good friends from SIGS... Afida and Ainon. The concert was on the very same day as Dian's Engagement... Nasib baik sempat..

What was the 1st Celine Dion's song u heard? I was aware of her existence when I first heard "The power of love"... during my teenage years...

Her songs take me back to certain phase of my life... During teenage years at JB, certain songs remind me of my bachelor years with Emi, she used to have it on and on repeating the same cassette.

And not forgetting "My heart will go on"... that was a hit when I was just started dating Ray. And what's funny was at that particular time, Ray was sailing for 1 year as a Cadet with MISC vessel... at that point I felt more related to the song as the movie was about a ship...I remember how my office mates make a joke about that... poyo jer kan masa berchinta dulu.. hahaha...

Anyway, Celine Dion was superb!!! Born to be an entertainer... The show was great, I sang errr.. badly and loudly sampai sakit tekak...

Snap these few photos masa tengah boring kena Q lama nak masuk stadium



Afida and Ainon



Me and Afida



Not so desperate housewives...



The show starts...




Angelic voice...



Finale song... My heart will go on



I love it!!










Ainon sempat snap gambar dgn Umi Aida










2 comments:

Unknown said...

jue..lama tak dgr citer...busy ker?
anyway..not really a celine dion fan!!! hehe..i know ely very the minat celine...Lama dah tak gie tgk concert!!Last one was Mariah Carey 4 yrs ago!

JuJu Eyedaa said...

Quite bz lar lately,... ray dah cuti, nak pindah rumah...
Dah lama x update blog yg dah nyawa2 ikan ni... hihihi...

4 yrs ago? Haah lar.. kita gi ramai2 kan.. huhu...