Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ANCIPATING

I'm doing my last minute baking... raya biscuits... I'm going off to Batu Pahat tomorow. According to Dad, we will be leaving by noon... but i know it'll always be late afternoon...

I still haven't finished my laundry, so don't ask me about packing yet... Owh I hate packing erghhh... I always end up bringing extra luggage because I couldn't decide on clothes... Luckly I'll be driving my own car...

Looking forward to see the glowing face of my grandma... My mamadah ( she stays at Kelantan, thus I saw her only once a year), Mak Long, Mak Ndak, Mak Uda.. owh i can't mention all of them coz my mom has 13 siblings... haahaha! I miss my cousins... i have about 60 of them..

And I'm looking forward to breathe the kampong air...

I wish all my moslem brothers and sisters.. Eid Mubarak... Hope all of you have a good one... Maaf Zahir dan Batin..

4 comments:

pye:rudz said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Batin

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum... selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin dari auntie sham

JuJu Eyedaa said...

feruz: Selamat Hari Raya.... Jemput la beraya ke rumah..

Auntie Sham: W'kumsalam... thx for dropping by, Selamat hari Raya... dtg lar rumah,..