Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PIECES OF JOY

Yeay I'm back! Owh , it was so much fun!

I had fun:
=> island hopping and snorkeling ( the sceneries was AWESOME)
=> food (especially somtam) from the local village market, and the kakak yala at National park
=> the hot spring
=> the best massage i ever had (giggles)

I'll go into the details of the trip when I have the time. Mean time I'm gonna be busy entertaining in-laws in preparing for my Bro in-laws's engagement. Here are some photos taken...










Ao Nang Beach







Massage parlour nearby the hotel


Bamboo Island





Hin Klang



Lok Samah Bay






Maya Beach



Hot Spring




Emerald Pool





Leaving Krabi

2 comments:

pye:rudz said...

best betul tempat nih!

JuJu Eyedaa said...

Memang best! Serene!... coral wise Ely kata Redang lg cantik. Tapi island2 batu kapur dia memang awesome.

Makanan halal pun senang cari coz sana ramai Muslim. Some can even "kechek kelate"...