Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Day of Raya...

Today was marathon of open houses... The 1st house was Kak Zah's house at PULAPOL. Going there was like walking down memory lane. Located next to my primary skool,. i had lots sweet fun memories there with frens. Being active in skool of extra curricular, i often stayed back. My house was far frm skool. I normally dropped by and play at my frens house while waiting to kill the time. I had fun at Sharon's and Azlina's and a few others.

After K. Zah's, i went to Afiq's at Ampang. Ely was there. I had a great time catching up with them. Even tapau some Nasi Dagang and daging dendeng... Next was Ely's at Bukit Jalil... and followed by Pnut's at Bukit Jelutong. I had a great day. Catching up with my BFFs..


me with Afiq and Ely





used to round around and play here...





No comments: