Monday, May 10, 2010

m0m....







Mom...

has influenced me a lot... has taught me a alot... has made me half the person i am.... Despite sometimes i feels that i was expected to be an adult before the actual right time,... looking on the positive side, i was introduced to value of patience, the strength of understanding, the power of listening, the magic of giving in, the skills of managing and delegating, the arts of music, the beauty of dressing fashionably, the thrill of trying various hairdo's, and the list go on and on...

I looked at my mom as a lady that has lots of potentials. She has made it all the way from a village girl from Batu Pahat. She manages to go to Secondary School despite al the limited resources that available of a farmers household. She was nearly fall into a mixed marriage where she was then been talked badly about for years... she was engaged at the age of 15!.. talking bout those days... sigh.. Anyhow,.. mom was a believer,... she wanted to make a difference to her family. She told me how she envied her frens dat had their father working as a teacher becoz they managed to get books... but she was grateful that she cud borrowed frm them. Grandma didnt like the idea of furthering to secondary school. Mom was expected to help at home with making jamu or "opak" for sale. but mom had her vision looking beyond all that...

Mom, was a good leader and a manager... she manage all 6 of us,.. she was our cook, driver, teacher, all her frens adores her,... she cud be so joyful and full of humor at times where you cud resist laughing your ass off!... mom was a chairmain of several committee, was a member of AJK Wanita Bahagian Pulai and Ketua Wanita Cawgn.. for several terms... now she gave all that up and settled with Surau and Berzanji activities.

I love you mom,.. maybe i didnt say it often enuff.. but you are one of the source of my strength. Thanks for bringing me up,.. teaching me about values of life,..caring me when i was sick,... thanks for being patience handling me during my rebellious teenage and youth crisis moments, thanks for teaching me how to cook,... and thanks for always reminding me that i'm a kakak....

I just wish that i cud one day be a mother too... and seek for your advice in being a good one... Love you mom...

HaPPy MotHer's Day mom!....

No comments: